Re: Fedora 9 /dev/rtc missing

> It sounds as if your hardware clock is simply not usable by the kernel
> drivers. However, if you boot and get the system starting at nearly the
> right time, then it's likely that your hardware is being read. In
> /var/log/messages, when you boot do the messages have the right time? If so
> some source of the clock was found.
>
> --
> Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>
>  "We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from
> the machinations of the wicked."  - from Slashdot
>
> --

Well it seems like the time is incorrect in /var/log/messages as well.
 Is there a particular mod I should be looking for in the results of
an lsmod?  Is there a particular module that I can insert to get it
working?

I know that this machine had a working clock at some point when I was
on Fedora 8, I can not recall with absolute certainty if this issue
appeared in 8 or only after I installed 9.