Build Fedora Core 6 gcc from src rpm on Fedora Core 9 with original options

Mark Ryden markryde at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:59:29 UTC 2008

Hi,
Thanks.
First, there is no compat-gcc with the exactly the same as Fedora Core 6.

Second, I want to be able to build modules for Fedora Core 6 on a
Fedora Core 9 machines.

I have installed a Feodra Core 6 kernel on a Fedora core 9 machine,

However, when building the module for FC6 on FC9, and trying to insmod
it on the FC6 machine,
I get an error telling it was built with the wrong gcc. So i want to
build the module with the Fedora Core 6 gcc.

Any ideas what should I do ?

Regards,
Mark