Re: F9 mounting NTFS drives?

Knute Johnson escribió:
I installed F9 x86_64 on my computer that had F8 on it before. Now the first drive that has XP on it doesn't auto-mount nor can I mount it by selecting the 'Mount Volume' from the menu. Are the NTFS drivers not loaded in a normal install?

Also I notice that there is not an icon for the Windows network. That was quite handy. The smbclient functions perfectly however.

Thanks,

knute...

Initially, I had the same problem
I installed with yum ntfs-3g
"su -c 'yum install ntfs-3g fuse fuse-libs' "
later, i made a folder called Windows in /media
, edit the /etc/fstab file
and i wrote in the last line

/dev/hda1         /media/Windows         ntfs-3g rw,defaults,umask=0000 0 0

reboot the system

this solve me the problem

--
Juan Sierra