Fedora 8 - Crash on startup

Ryuku championhunter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:54:06 UTC 2008

Hey,
      Well, this time I could actually read the messages. Here's a few (It
loops them from what I can tell):

[<c042d6ef>] __call_console_drivers+0x4f/0x3b
[<c062001a>] do_page_fault+0x0/0x5ef
[<c061ed02>] error_code+0x72/0x78
[<c04224f2>] native_apic_write+0xe/0x11
[<c041c6ee>] clear_local_APIC+0x43/0x164

And incase I wasn't clear enough, I don't even get the chance to see it
saying "Starting udev". Starts the moment GRUB finishes counting down to the
boot.

Regards,
           Ryuku.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:24 PM, subhodip biswas <
subhodip at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi !
> try booting in runlevel 3 and then start X by using $startx
> if the problem is with graphics card you will be able to see some
> messages . But if its a booting problem then you will face the
> situtaion in runlevel 3 also .Since you are not providing any details
> so i am only doing some guessing .
>
> --
> Regards
> Subhodip Biswas
>
> GPG key : FAEA34AB
> Server : pgp.mit.edu
> http://subhodipbiswas.wordpress.com
> http:/www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SubhodipBiswas
>
> --

Why'd the koala fall outta the tree? It was dead
Why'd the 2nd koala fall outta the tree? It was dead
Why'd the 3rd koala fall outta the tree? Peer pressure