Re: Upgrade from 8 to 9: Yes or no ?

Martin,

I have a wonderful running F8 just like you.

However, early on in my quest to use Fedora, I read an article from the Community gurus that
you should never trust using the upgrade method.

I have followed that religiously.  I would suggest that you try a copy of VirtualBox. It
is VM product which is now owned by Sun Microsystems.  It is still free and comes in
Windows and Linux.

I use it to load new releases of Fedora and also as VM of Windows XP Pro.

Go to the Sun website and lookit up.  It loaded for me perfectly and works as
advertised.

Thanks and good luck.