getting rid of gnome

Beartooth Sciurivore beartooth at swva.net
Wed Jun 18 14:53:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:35:15 +0200, Andras Simon wrote:

> ... But on the eee pc, I found I liked icewm (the default
> WM of the Xandros install it comes with) and I thought I'd try to see
> how it works there with Fedora.
>
> Now on to more substantial problems of F9 on the eee!

	Not to hijack the thread, but just a perhaps superfluous plea :
when you succeed, be sure to tell us all about it! I had my eee running
puppeee, eeedora, and F8 (two of them from thumbsticks) -- and messed it
up somehow. I might as well start over with F9 ...

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.