Re: Deleting all messages of a collapsed thread in thunderbird

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 15:21 +0200, joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de wrote:
Hi, I'm running F9 with thunderbird-2.0.0.14-1.fc9.i386 and have the following question:

Is it possible to delete all messages of a thread, which is collapsed, without opening the thread?

Try this: close the preview pane and drag the thread to the Trash. Note:
this is just speculation as I haven't tried it.

Hi Patrick,

I'm sorry, but does not help: Only the uppermost (the thread leader message) will be moved to the trash.

JB

poc

--
Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>