Re: Howto breakdown ape with cue files?

Title: Re: Howto breakdown ape with cue files?
Paul Smith wrote:

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Daniel B. Thurman <dant cdkkt com> wrote:
> Is there a tool that can automatically breakdown
> ape with provided cue files into it's respective
> components?

With mac (you can find this, e.g., in the FreshRpms repository), you
can convert your ape file to the wav format. Afterwards, you can use
k3b:

Tools --> Burn CD image

selecting your cue file.

Do not forget to check whether the cue file refers to the wav file
(and not to the ape one).

With this process, the ape/wav file will be splitted according to the cue file.

Paul

How do I split the single huge wav file into it's
respective wav components so that I can convert the
individual wav files into respective mp3 files, locally
and onto my filesystem, and not burn a CD?

Thanks!
Dan