Re: printing problems

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 17 July 2008 13:40:54 john brennan-sardou wrote:
bonjour,,
     I am back on the list after having taken some time off and I have
just discovered fedora nine. Very good but;;;;;;;;;;;;; I can not get my
hp 6840 network printer to work. It just sends a test page and then
nothing. Perhaps this problem has been dealt with as I have already
googled. Can I hope for something or do I have to return to version 8.

Have you got hplip installed?

Anne
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried hplip which was already installed and after a lot of dependences the printer is now working. Thanks a lot. John Brennan-Sardou