A question for the open source people

Bassel Safadi bassel.safadi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:48:44 UTC 2008

I'm a web programmer, I don't know C or C++ but actually can't live a day
without open source web content management systems like worldpress which I'm
hacking and building a copy of it for special needs, and yes a lot of people
( including me ) spend hours reading others code, learning and hacking,
specially those easy to read programming languages ( python, php )