Re: Headset and speakers problem

Fernando Apesteguía wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using F9 x86_64.

I have noticed a weird thing, I can't solve:

If I plug my headset, the speakers don't mute. I've tried to dig into
volume control and PulseAudio, but I can't make them work properly.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance

This sounds like an error in the alsa driver.  Could you run the script at

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh

and post the link back here. It will scan your machine and find sound related information, posting it to a web site, giving you a
link.

You could also go to gmane.org and search the alsa-user and alsa-devel
mailing lists for your problem (or even the web).