Web page problem

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jun 20 15:35:54 UTC 2008

Greetings;

I have setup a softlink from /var/www/html/gene/linkname
That points to another directory here, owned by a different user.  All that has
been chown'ed to apache:apache as I just noted some of it was owned by root.

I can goto that page with FF3 and display the contents as a file listing just
fine.

I cannot actually view, from a web browser, any of the text files there
displayed, or start a download of any of the compressed files that may be
there.

Just for grins I fired up FF-2.0.0.14, and it works fine.  Is there some option
I need to enable in FF3?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)