Re: vpnc on fedora9 drops frequently

2008/6/20 PK <superprad gmail com>:
Has anyone noticed this on fedora-9. I use vpnc and it drops my network connection every few minutes of inactivity. I'll have to restart my network and reconnect through vpnc again.

Any suggestions/ alternatives appreciated!

Thanks,
~ PK

I have the similar problem when connecting my I-mate to usb for charging, the network manager recognize it as a sync network and I loose the connection on eth0, after few seconds it reconnect to eth0, but every few minutes it disconnect and reconnect.