Re: fedora 9: left handed mouse after resuming from hibernate

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 17:56 +0200, fedora wrote:
> my workaround: after resuming, run the following script:

Have you tried putting your script into one of the power management
script directories [1], so it gets run automatically?

Obviously the real fault should be fixed, but in the meantime...

1.  One of the sub-directories inside /etc/pm/

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.