Re: Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Mike Bird wrote:

> The difference, Kevin, is that Kubuntu shipped KDE 4.x a month before
> Fedora and will support KDE 3.5 nine months after Fedora ends support.
>
> Kubuntu is providing people with three times the transition period that
> Fedora is offering.  Debian will probably go even further.

I don't really understand this.
It seems to me quite difficult to run KDE-3 and KDE-4 on the same machine.
How exactly do you do it?
Do you share the same /home partition between the two?

Actually, I do this, but I have come to the conclusion that it was unwise.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net