Re: totally offtopic (race to make car that runs on tap water)

Ric Moore wrote:
On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 18:44 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
Yeah, exactly. And if you buy in the next 4 hours, we'll include a
fantastic solar powered clothes dryer.
Careful - there are sound useful reasons for solar powered clothes driers
that go via electricity or steam first.

Jeeez, Alan. I'm impressed that you know that steam is a major source
for heating industrial dryers! Tip O' The Wayward4now Hat! Ric

p/s hot oil is more popular nowadays.

Solar power dryer:

http://www.annekimberly.com/clothesline%20color%205x7l.jpg