Re: Canon LBP 2900 drives me crazy [SOLVED]

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Bruce Byfield <bbyfield axion net> wrote:

I'm glad you found a solution. You might want to take a moment to go to
the Linux Printing site and update the information on the printer model,
so that others don't have to go through the same difficulties you've
had.

Thanks for the reminder Bruce, information are up to date :-)