Re: Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Mike Bird <mgb-fedora <at> yosemite.net> writes:
> I'm expecting KDE 4.2 or KDE 4.3 to be suitable for prime time.
> They should arrive in Fedora in May 2009 and November 2009.

I can't promise anything at this time (also because upstream hasn't decided on
a schedule for 4.2 yet, at least not that I know of), but KDE 4.2 could hit
Fedora as soon as February 2009, as a Fedora 10 (maybe also Fedora 9) update.
All this is not decided yet (and again, it also depends on upstream), but it is
no way a sure thing that 4.2 will only hit in May.

        Kevin Kofler