Re: Blue screen and yum / not yum

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 12:38 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan gmail com> wrote:
Sorry to be pedantic Bassel, but "why you don't have to" is not the same
as "why you should not". The first means "it's not obligatory to [i.e.
to top-post], but you can if you like", which is more or less the
reverse of what you actually mean, that being "why you should not
[top-post]".

poc

--

Sorry for my bad English, you're right Patrick, I said it the wrong way, I'm new to English that's why I do such mistakes,
Thanks a lot for the note :-)