Re: Blue screen and yum / not yum

tony chamberlain lemko com wrote:
I will try to answer all the questions with one message.

First I will be glad not to "top post" as soon as someone tells me what it means ;-)

Second, I believe they are using Gnome. That is usually what they use here.
I was gone last week when they sent the machine but I believe it is gnome.

The customer says the monitor is fine. I had him bring up grub and put 3 and he says
he did it. I wasn't there to see it.

I think they are going to bring the machine here and I can analyze it.

Always easier if you can see and do for yourself. I asked about the video driver too....: )