Re: use wireless router as wireless NIC?

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 14:51 -0700, Dave Stevens wrote:
I have an office that moved recently. Before it was using a Linksys
wrt54g wireless router, dsl from the telco (telus). Now it is adjacent to another office set up the same way. Rather than continue to pay double we'd like to share the cost and the connection. Can anyone suggest whether or how I can program my router to pick up the wifi signal from the next office and get it into my box? F7 if it matters.

There is nothing to program as long as the wireless AP is detectable
from both offices.
I'll be Grateful when they're Dead.

He wants his router to connect to the other router and then give his pc access thru *his* router. He doesn't want to connect directly to the other AP, at least that's how I read.
--
"Use your aggressive feelings, boy."--Emperor Palpatine