Re: OAFIID:GNOME_NotificationAreaApplet

James Corteciano wrote:
I see.. This issue must be address to the gnome and fedora developers.
Anyway I will try to switch to KDE to test if the problem is still
persistent or not.

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
-james

I agree. I would submit a bug if I could provide a way of testing the bug. At present, I am still using F7 at home and F8 at work. I have only had the issue at home due to the multiple users.

User switching doesn't always cause the issue and for me it could be fixed in F8 or F9. I have also been using KDE for about a year and I have not seen it on my account. I do still see it on the kids accounts as they use Gnome.

--
Robin Laing