Re: I am having some problem in the installation of FC9

Parshwa Murdia wrote:
hi all,

i am downloaded the from the following link the image for the fedora core 9,
link is:
http://ftp.iitm.ac.in/fedora/releases/9/Fedora/i386/iso/
and after saving it in my pc, i copy pasted it to the pen-drive which i attached and mounted, now how to make it run or install the same so that the system would be upgraded from fc5 to fc9.
please let me know as soon as possible.
regards,
parshwa murdia
I think you have to create a file system on the pen drive. See this link for how to do that.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Live
Then it seems you reboot with the pen drive as the boot device and the installer takes it from there.

I haven't actually done this, perhaps someone else will be able to give you better advice.