Re: Where are the Fedora 9 SHA1SUMs?

Kam Leo wrote:
On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Dave Cook <D Cook sheffield ac uk> wrote:
Hello Fedora Gurus,

I've just downloaded Fedora 9 (DVD, i386) and found its
sha1sum BUT I can't locate the target SHA1SUM file on the fedoraproject.org
site.

It is referred to there so it must be there but I can't find it!!!!

Any comments?

Dave

Too many ways to obtain the ISO so they winged it:
http://fedoraproject.org/en/verify

Short version -- Obtain ISO via torrent (also Jigdo) no need to check.

"Trust, but verify."  -R. Reagan

HTTP and FTP get SHA1SUM from same directory as .iso.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>