Re: F9/KDE4: Can't access screen resolution changes after software install

Rex Dieter wrote:
Don Levey wrote:

Based upon a mention in Linux Journal, I installed the Penumbra: Black
Plague demo yesterday on my laptop:
What is particularly odd is that when logging in via KDE it *starts up*
in the correct resolution, but eventually changes. What happened to my
machine, and how do I get it back? It's probably just a configuration
change in one file, but I don't know which one.

Where did you get Penumbra from?  I'd suggest asking them what the installer
did you your machine.

-- Rex

I got it from the publisher (http://www.penumbrablackplague.com/site/index.php). I've also posted on their forum, but thought that this might also be a more general question on how to (mis)configure KDE4.

 -Don