Re: usb warning at boot time with kernel 2.6.25.6-27.fc8

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:02:31 +0200
Fran├žois Patte <francois patte math-info univ-paris5 fr> wrote:

> "unable to enumerate usb device on port 1"
>
> same message is repeated for other ports.
>
> What does it mean? And how to get rid of it.

I found some mention of that in some other linux mailing
lists. Apparently it means nothing, and the way to get rid
of it is to wait till a new kernel shows up that has the
corrected code which doesn't spew spurious warnings.