Image Conversion Suggestions (.swf or .fla to raster formats)

I'm looking for suggestions on programs available in known F9
repositories that I can use to convert an image I created sometime ago
using Flash into a raster format (jpeg, PNG, etc.).

I have the original .swf and .fla files, but would rather not go through
the hassle of building out a Windows XP virtual machine and reinstalling
an old version of Macromedia studio just to do this one simple (at least
it should be simple) task.

I also would like to have this around for other things. A GIMP plugin or
importer would be great if something like this exists.

I'm also trying to make sure I have Linux based tools for everything I
usually do - just out of principle... :)

Suggestions and ideas welcome!

Cheers,

Chris

--