Re: Firefox problem

g wrote:
d_j_w46 wrote:
Using "kmenu/firefox" it times out.As this FC9 is an upgrade from FC8 I'm getting alot of trouble with KDE 4,I will have to do a clean install. I'll install FC8 as I know it is reasonably stable unlike this upgrade.

have you tried using '--sync' as stated in error message. this could help
with out reinstalling f8.

oops. that should have read '--sync' when called from xterm.

another suggestion, if you can make room on your system, setup a partition
for doing new installs and upgrades, or at least, make a full backup or an
image of partition. this way you can restore back to a working install.

--

tc,hago.

.