Re: Hardware browser??

--- On Sun, 6/29/08, Beartooth <Beartooth swva net> wrote:

> From: Beartooth <Beartooth swva net>
> Subject: Hardware browser??
> To: fedora-list redhat com
> Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 11:44 AM
> Fedora always used to have a hardware browser; for a while
> it had
> two, one with endless cryptic detail, and one highly
> simplified.
>
> 	Now I find neither. Has it (or have they) been renamed?
> Can I add
> it with yum? Some other way?
>
> --
> Beartooth Staffwright, PhD, Neo-Redneck Linux Convert
> Remember I know precious little of what I am talking about.
>
> --

You can use smolt :)

$ smoltSendProfile

tyoe
$smolt<press tab>
choice(s) SendProfile DeleteProfile should appear.
It will place smolt profile in a webpage with your hardware.

I have sent my profile and my hardware is at
http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_4ed3ce67-7e8a-47b7-ab87-f233baa29848 (public)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Antonio