Problems With Newest Update of tcl-1:8.5.2-1.fc9

TV Sivaraman tvsraman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:01:28 UTC 2008

Hello:
New updates of both tcl and tk are available and mine got updated
automatically. Earlier I also had problem with updating tcl as has been
discussed here, but this morning's update of both tcl
(tcl-8.5.2-2.fc9.i386)  and tk( tk-8.5.2-1.fc9.i386) went smoothly.
Sivaraman.

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Jeffrey D. Yuille <jyuille5 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
>     I am having problems with the newest update of tcl.  It is causing
> a problem with aMSN (which by the way, completely blew up because of
> this upgrade).  I've tried to uninstall this version of tcl and
> reinstall the older version but every time I do this, it continues to be
> updated to the newest version, which aMSN cannot use.  My question is
> this: How do I roll back to the previous version (tcl-1:8.5.1-4.fc9)
> without it automatically being updated to the newest one
> (tcl-1:8.5.2-1.fc9)?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> --

Dr. T. V. Sivaraman,
Lane No. 5, 46A, Ravindrapuri,
VARANASI - 221005. INDIA