speaking of grub graphical boot...

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 30 17:03:29 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 11:48 -0500, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> Just a WAG, but are you using a different color map then the default
> color map in your images? I suspect that Grub is not changing the
> color map to match your image. But as I said, this is just a guess.

That should be in the images, itself.  The images are 14 colours, it
gets to use them however it wants.  Black and white are used by GRUB,
for the text.  Altogether, that's a 16 colour image.  I would have
thought basic video BIOS graphics could do better than that, but maybe
not.

All the images that I made had their own palette, and displayed in GRUB
the same as they did outside of it.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686