can't compile virtualbox or vmware modeules on 2.6.24.3-12.fc8

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Mon Mar 10 03:52:36 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 14:05 +1100, David Timms wrote:
> Valent Turkovic wrote:
> > I updated fedora kernel to latest 2.6.24.3-12.fc8 and now I can't
> > compile modules for virtualbox and vmware.
> Did you run "the command" to try to compile ?
>
> What was it ?
>
> What was the result ?
>
> Are you using the vmware-any-any patch ?

Which, BTW, is here:
http://blog.creonfx.com/temp/vmware-any-any-update-116.tgz.

For me, the module builds, but I have some issues with my VMs that I
haven't had a chance to investigate yet.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Mathematical Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs