No merece ser embajador de Fedora - He does't deserve to belong a Fedora Ambassador

Marcelo Martínez marceloramone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 02:15:27 UTC 2008

Hello,

As a Fedora user and real Open Source evangelist I want to tell everyone
that Pablo Barrera does not deserve to be considered a Fedora Ambassador
because of his comments against the open source movement. They attached
e-mail sent by Pablo Barrera to the CEO of Pixart Argentina where he
criticizes the open source with a very vulgar vocabulary.