Copying a Hard Disk Containing Windows With Fedora

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 01:22:35 UTC 2008

Markus Kesaromous wrote:
> Hi Les,
> So you mean I should sysprep the source windows first,
> before I clone?

Yes, this would be the same if you used ghost or any other image copy
mechanism for an installed system so you can probably google for some
instructions.  If the destination hardware is different it will then
redetect as it boots.

> Also, I am  not sure I can even get to press F8 fast enough.. :)
> I will try it again :)

If it is a video issue you might be able start in vga mode to fix things.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com