Kernel 2.6.24 -- gee that was fun...not!

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Sat Mar 15 03:00:51 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 15:18 -0700, Paul Lemmons wrote:
> [...]

rpmbuild --rebuild nvidia-kmod-169.12-2.lvn8.src.rpm --define "kernels
2.6.23.15-137.fc8" --target=x86_64

Set the kernel version and architecture to the one you want to build
(must have kernel and kernel-devel and kmodtool (form Livna) installed).
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Mathematical Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs