OT: web page design tools

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 17:22:13 UTC 2008

--- Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-03-22 at 09:29 -0700, Antonio Olivares
> wrote:

> > > design. I know the basics,
> > > opinions on what  software to
> > > am flexible. It doesn't
> > > know).  All opinions,
> > >
> > > While I'm not sure if it's open source, it is
> > > free...NVU.
> > >
> > > http://www.nvu.com
> > >
> > > --
> > > Mike Burger
> > > http://www.bubbanfriends.org
> > >
> > > Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
> > > telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or
> > > http://dogpound2.citadel.org
> > >
> > > To be notified of updates to the web site,
> visit:

> > > or send a blank email message to:
> > >
> > > site-update-subscribe at bubbanfriends.org
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > Visiting a relative's webpage, led me to find out
> > about Joomla
> >
> > http://www.joomla.org/
> >
> > http://www.joomla.org/content/view/12/26/
> >
> > I wanted to recommend it to my school who was
> paying
> > to host content, but they did not ask, and I did
> not
> > tell.
>
> Joomla is a Content Management System, not a web
> design tool. Then
> again, maybe that's what the OP wanted.
>
> Bluefish (http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/) is an
> alternative web design
> tool. Also Quanta as others have mentioned.
>
> poc
>
> --

True, sorry for the mixup.  I thought it had an html
editor integrated, but then again, I do not know for
sure.  Yes Quanta, BlueFish, OpenOffice.org as well
have html editors.

Regards,

Antonio

A programmer's wife was asked:
 - How did he get you interested in him?
 The wife:
 - He kept boasting about his hard drive.