OT? port forwarding help

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Sat Mar 22 19:49:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

I need to set up a web server in a place where there are two routers between
it and by broadband connection. The routers are cheap domestic units and
different brands and models. I don't understand port forwarding well enough
to be sure inbound http packets get to the right machines. Can anyone refer
me to a good tutorial or reference on the topic?

Many thanks,

Dave

--
There is no single government agency that views sustainability through a broad
lens, taking into account the values of the people affected by government

Mr. Justice David Vickers, BC Supreme Court in Tsilhqot'in Nation v. British
Columbia,2007