namazu stalling yum updates

Dave Mitchell davem at iabyn.com
Sat Mar 29 16:39:23 UTC 2008

I'm currently seeing the following on F8:

# yum update
adobe                     100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
livna                     100% |=========================| 2.1 kB    00:00
primary.sqlite.bz2        100% |=========================| 313 kB    00:00
fedora                    100% |=========================| 2.1 kB    00:00
kde-redhat-all            100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
kde-redhat                100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
freshrpms                 100% |=========================| 2.1 kB    00:00
updates                   100% |=========================| 2.3 kB    00:00
126 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Setting up Update Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package namazu.i386 0:2.0.18-1.fc8 set to be updated
--> Processing Dependency: perl(time.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(conf.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(util.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(var.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(nmzidx.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(document.pl) for package: namazu
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(time.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(util.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(document.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(nmzidx.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(var.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(conf.pl) is needed by package namazu
#

Been like this foe a few days.
Any suggestions how to fix this? (I'm currently working around it with
--exclude=namazu).

--
"Foul and greedy Dwarf - you have eaten the last candle."
    -- "Hordes of the Things", BBC Radio.