****Re: [OT] HELP!!! mail attack

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Mar 30 13:14:02 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 20:17 +1030, Tim wrote:

> > Alternative theory here...you suffer from an over inflated value of
> > your own opinions...nothing new there.
>
> Pot, kettle, black.  You're the one promulgating an "opinion" (that
> greylisting is brilliant), I'm the one bringing up a "fact" that it
> causes problems.
----
nice of you to crawl out from behind a rock and resurrect the 3 day old
thread.

since this is more generally a users list and less a system
administrators list, I'll let this pass except to say that there are
various strategies/theories and you and I differ on e-mail handling
strategies. I am very comfortable with that.

Craig