****Re: ****Re: ****Re: ****Re: ****Help installing Fedora 8 on iMac G3

Catherine Fitzgerald catfitz at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 31 03:24:27 UTC 2008

After 24hrs stuck on the openoffice core file? The computer had stopped
communicating with the modem so I started it again, but with a custom
install leaving out openoffice.

The other thing that just occurred to me is that the modem firewall
could be causing a problem. I keep forgetting that it has its own as I
have separate firewalls running on all the computers.