Bugs! Million's of 'em, Mr. Rico!

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Thu May 15 02:06:24 UTC 2008

So, I've only had fedora 9 installed for a day or so, and already
I've generated lots of new bugs (or piled on to existing ones):

Here's my list (in no particular order) so far:

446458 - the nv video driver deduces wrong panel size

446440 - you can't accept the suggestion to apply updates
         if you are logged in as root

443684 - the PackageKit progress bars are really feeble

446527 - the system won't setup my gateway route for static IP

446535 - annoying popping noise when initializing sound system

445741 - setting hostname from DHCP no longer works

377651 - font DPI issues now render login screen unreadable

I can't say most of these are killers, but having to setup
my gateway route by hand is irritating, and the nv driver
on my system at work is a killer - I can't live at 800x600 -
I'll have to boot fedora 8 till a working nvidia driver
appears for fedora 9 :-).