Is the any way to get a menu when I click on the background in Gnome?

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:59:48 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Chris G <cl at isbd.net> wrote:
> The subject says it all really.  Is there any way to set up menus
> which are activated by clicking on the background in Gnome?  There's on
> that pops up by default when you right click on the background but I'd
> quite like to have a button 1/left click menu as well.
>
> While I'm about it can I add items to the right click menu?
>
> --
> Chris Green

Ordinarily, you would see menus. It must mean you don't have nautilus
running, or that you have told nautilus not to manage your
backgrounds.  In a terminal, try running "nautilus" and see if it
changes the background.

Oh, I'm talking about Fedora 8.  THen again, you didn't say which
version you were using....

PJ

--
Paul E. Johnson