FC9 Upgrade and seemingly endless selinux-policy-targeted install

David L. Crow davidlcrow at gmail.com
Fri May 16 20:17:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 7:40 AM, David Timms <dtimms at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> David L. Crow wrote:
>>
>> I'm upgrading from FC7 to FC9 and the installation of
>
> Are you using the anaconda upgrade, yum, or preupgrade method ?

Anaconda upgrade, I guess.  I copied the isolinux directory off of the
iso, configured grub to point to it, and rebooted into the installer
doing a hard disk install.

The installation of the package finally completed.  It took nearly 9
hours for this one package (08:56:58 PM to 05:49:37 AM) - 10 hours
overall.

 David L. Crow DavidLCrow at gmail.com