Where is pirut?

It seems pirut has been replaced by PackageKit.

That would not be an issue unless:

1) it does not show the packages in groups. if I don't know the package name, I'm lost

2) I've added some other repositories under /etc/yum.repos.d for ppc64 (I'm running on a PS3).
They are disbaled, and when I ask for the Software Sources in gpk-application they are not enabled (which is correct). The problem is that when I search for a package with a given name, I get a lot of packages from both ppc and ppc64 (which is wrong).

yum works properly with those extra repositories, and it ignores them unless I tell him otherwise.

Where do I find the same package application used during installation?

Cheers