FC9 KDE menus

Carroll Grigsby cgrigs at earthlink.net
Sat May 17 14:38:55 UTC 2008

On Saturday 17 May 2008 7:10:57 am Mick M. wrote:
> > From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>

>>> snip

> BTW Anne you and I seem to be double-posting.
> No idea why.
>
> Mick M.

Mick M:
The double-posting is because you are including a "reply-to" entry in your
posts. My guess is that you are getting one response directly from yahoo and
another from the redhat list server. Note that I have edited this post to
remove your address so that you will only receive it from the list server and
not through the yahoo server.

The reply-to feature should normally be left empty except in those cases when
you wish to direct any responses to a different address than the one from
which it was posted.

-- cmg