Bluetooth mouse in FC9

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sun May 18 20:13:23 UTC 2008

On Sun, 18 May 2008 15:40:56 -0400
Jim <mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Something is not setup correct , what is it ?

I haven't fooled with this on F9, but in F8 when playing
with my logitech keyboard I found the bluetooth stack
almost totally worthless for anything (like a keyboard)
I wanted connected all the time:

   http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/mini.html

There used to be an hidd daemon, but now there is a whole
new and improved "bluetooth input service", and it seems
to be "improved" for permanently connected devices in much
the same way NetowrkManager is "improved" for static IP
addresses :-).

Fortunately, with my keyboard I can use the logitech
dongle so it looks just like a USB keyboard. It works
much better than way.