How do repos get rebuilt from bodhi?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue May 20 21:05:47 UTC 2008

I have been watching for packages pending in bodhi to get included in
updates and updates-testing repos (since it is easier to grab stuff
from repos) and haven't noticed a pattern to when this happens.
I would expect that this would happen automatically on some schedule
similar to rawhide builds, but it looks like it is manually driven.
So I am curious if that is currently the case and if there are plans
to eventually haven't automated pushes from bodhi to the appropiate repos?