F8 display server crashed down - Resolved

Barry Yu barryyu-cts at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 21 06:18:16 UTC 2008

Barry Yu <barryyu-cts at sbcglobal.net> wrote: System has been working fine, suddently getting message during the booting up before x server launching;

  The display server has been shut down 6 time in 90 seconds. It is likely that something bad is going on. Wait for 2 minutes before trying again on display : 0.

  Now finally ending up in command mode, when I tried to start x window with startx, won't work but getting the same above message again.
  I believe my system f8 x window is completely crashed down.
  What possibly could cause this?
  If any one will need some input from me, I could get back at least 10 hours from now.
  Thanks