Web server permission in FC9

Charles Layno clayno at ncwg.cap.gov
Fri May 23 14:23:36 UTC 2008

On Friday 23 May 2008 02:08:06 Tim wrote:
> THIS IS NOT A TOP POSTING LIST.  I will NOT answer any further top posts
> on this thread, and I won't be the only one that feels that way.  If you
> want help from the members, conform to this list's etiquette.

I was going to thank you for your help. It solved my problem but if this
bothers you to the point of a busting a blood vessel, I think I will look
elsewhere for help. I know you don't care, and I don't care you don't care,
but you ranting is not worth my time and I will be sure to "spread the word"
of this list's "helpfulness at your own risk" in my travels.

Good day.