Sharing my mail with my laptop

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 24 09:56:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 09:56 -0600, Chris Kottaridis wrote:
> There is a imap daemon on the FreeBSD machine that I seem to be able
> to connect to, but when I tell evolution, on either my desktop or my
> laptop, to treat the FreeBSD as an imap server I don't seem to get any
> new mail transferred.

Most likely that your POP inbox and IMAP inbox are not the same inbox.
Running a procmail filter on the mailserver that drops incoming (to
sendmail) mail into specific IMAP mailboxes may be the simple solution.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.15-80.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.